Four legged tourists at the beach.

DSC_1002

“It’s hard to swim with your mouth full!”

DSC_1004

“Do I look tanner?”

DSC_1007

“Mom, can you get this sand off my nose?”

DSC_1008

“Please?”

DSC_1012

“Last one out is a rotten egg.”

DSC_1015

“I’m really am having fun.”

DSC_1025

“Mom, hold me up.”

DSC_1028

“I must be really short.”

DSC_1029

“I’m going to look like a raisin if I don’t get out of the water.”

DSC_1032

“Let’s go home.”

DSC_1034

It’s not just humans that have fun at the beach. Fort Desoto Park has a beach section for the dogs. I haven’t spent a lot of time at dog beach. Mostly because there aren’t a lot of birds there. In late May, there wasn’t a lot of birds around and it was a beautiful morning so I walked down to the dog beach. It was fun watching all of the dogs have fun. Some were resting and staying close to their owner’s beach chairs. Some were running around crazy and playing. Most were well-behaved but there was a small spat between two dogs that got stopped quickly. I’m allergic to dogs, otherwise I’d have a house full of them. I might just have to borrow one for a day at the beach.

Linking to Saturday’s critters

This entry was posted in Tampa bay sights and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Four legged tourists at the beach.

1. Eileen says:

Cute doggies, they mush enjoy having their very own beach! Great photos.. Thank you for linking up to my critter party. Enjoy your weekend!

2. pattisj says:

Dogs do know how to have fun at the beach. I remember hosing off our dog when we got home, but when he dried there was still enough sand on the floor to start a sandbox!

3. Pat says:

Such cute dogs. They have so much fun in the water. You did a great job capturing their play.

4. shortybear says:

Love these pictures so much.

5. Love seeing the dogs at play!

6. Felicia says:

a dog beach, how neat. I’ve never seen one around here.

7. Dawn says:

Dogs do seem to have a lot of fun on beaches. Everyone seems to walk their dogs on the beaches here and they always seem so happy.

8. Such wonderful shots of gorgeous dogs just being themselves. Maybe we should follow their ‘lead’ :)